- Max. Operating Pressure : 14 kg/cm 2 * (For Unbalanced)
- Max. Operating Pressure : 40 kg/cm 2 * (For Balanced)
- Temperature Range : -15 to 200 *
- Max. Rubbing Speed : 20 m/s
*(Depend on combination of materials)
- Metal Parts : SUS 316
- Spring : SUS 316
- Rotary Face : Silicon Carbide/Tungsten Carbide/Carbon
- Stationary Face : Silicon Carbide/Tungsten Carbide/Carbon
- Secondary Seals : Fluoroelastomer/Nitrile/Ethylene Propelene/PTFE
*(Other configuration of materials also available on request)
- Positive-drive rotary part is designed for protecting slip of O-ring on shaft.
- Allow easy repair, reduced spares holding, and simple conversation to balanced/unbalanced seal.
- Setting-length of spring can be held in position by build in set-ring.
- Sealing faces are precision lapped to provide effective performance with maximum seal life.